Increase the Overall Health of Your Employees and Workplace!
- Healthier, more productive working employees
- Lower stress levels
- Lower turnover / higher employee retention rates
- Fewer sick days
- Protection of a company’s greatest asset – the employee
- Higher self-esteem and a greater team-building mentality
- Increased energy and vitality in the workplace
- A more optimistic, positive attitude
- A greater eagerness to succeed and lead
- Improvement in family life brings improvement into the workplace
Hello everyone! I am not one to promote anything that I do not believe in. That being said, I went into a 10 week challenge as 1 of only a few men in the class. Yes, I was a bit intimidated at first. I gave it a chance, and must say it was a great choice. Rebecca forces you to look within yourself, and dig deep to push yourself past your mental limitations. I don’t struggle with self confidence, or drive… However I do find just about every reason under the sun to procrastin…ate, or just be lazy. Although I do not lack confidence, I do lack self worth. When you are being held accountable for a group of people, and when your weight loss matters to others… It makes a difference. Plus, being weighed in by a woman who pushes herself farther than most men I know is a driving factor to do well also. My advice to anyone looking to make a physical change. Set your pride aside, make the financial commitment to invest a little into your health, and see it through. The ONLY WAY you will fail is if you give up on yourself. As a trainer friend from my past always told me… Stay hungry!